THE TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT IS CURRENTLY COLLECTING ALL DEVICES ALL WEEK AT: THE TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
(THE BACK OF GARDEN CITY MIDDLE SCHOOL)
1851 RADCLIFF ST. GARDEN CITY, MI 48135
GCPS Goes 1:1 with Technology this Upcoming School Year
Technology Hours of Operation
Device/Chromebook Pickup, Drop off, & Swaps
PLEASE NOTE BEFORE YOU COME TO SWAP OUT A DEVICE
- You must bring your ID with you when you come to pickup your child's chromebook. We need to see an ID of a person that is a Primary or Emergency Contact of the child to issue the chromebook. If available, please also bring the student's ID to speed up the distribution process.
- If you are a GSRP Student at Lathers, please speak with your teacher before picking up a device.
- If you are a High School Student enrolled in Graphic Communications or Engineering please speak with your teacher before picking up a device.
- Don't forget a face mask!
Chromebook Device Pick up Location:
- Garden City Middle School
- 1851 Radcliff, Garden City, MI 48135
- Enter via the Staff Parking lot, follow the sign until you you see the "Chromebook Pickup" sign. View attached map.
HelpDesk Support for Families:
To better serve you, please listen to the available options when you call. We have our HelpDesk open to everyone! If you need support with technology while connecting with your teachers, please call and we can support you remotely.
Call: (734) 762-8380
Report All Issues
If you have any issues with your Chromebook please call our HelpDesk at (734) 762-8380 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please report all broken or damaged devices as soon as possible!
Can't Access Your School District Email?
Here is a guide to accessing your student's account
- The email should be FirstnameLastname@gardencityschools.com (i.e. email@example.com), they're some exceptions to this, if you cannot login, please contact your child's teacher.
- If your child attends Lathers Kindergarten or Memorial > ask your child's teacher.
- If your child attends Douglas or Farmington > the password is the last 4 digits of there Student ID Number.
- All other students should know their password, as they were requested to change it when they enter Middle School.
If your password is not working, please call our HelpDesk at (734) 762-8380 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your child's first & last name and their grade, we will reset the password and respond within 24 hours.
I do not know the email or password to login to this Chromebook? Please check with your child's teacher to receive your child's login and password. ONLY Garden City Schools accounts can be used to sign into the device.
I do not have WiFi at home, what do we do? Please wait for an email from our Technology Department, we will try and aid you in any way possible. Please see our ¨Free and Low Cost Internet Options" page to the left.