School of Choice
The openings at each grade level are:
- All applicants must supply:
- a current report card or transcript
- A discipline/behavior record for the 2017-18, 2018-19, and 2019-20 school years.
- Transportation/bussing is not provided. Parents of school of choice students are expected to provide transportation to and from school.
- All students are expected to arrive and depart from school on time. It is expected that parents will pick up students on time when they are attending an after-school activity or evening event.
- All Student Code of Conduct rules, procedures and policies will apply to all students who enter Garden City Public Schools under the schools of choice guidelines and procedures.
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Search for file name:
Documents sorted by SEQ in Ascending Order within category