Cambridge Alternative High School - A school of choice that is TUITION FREE.
For enrollment parents and student must bring the following:
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization records
- I.D. Showing current address
- Special Education Records (including IEP/504)
- Any discipline from previous school
Some of the advantages of the Cambridge Alternative High School program:
- 4 Half day programs
- Choice of AM or PM classes
- FREE Onsite child supervision.
- FREE Breakfast/lunch available daily for all students
- FREE Backpacks
Our program also offers:
- A blended on-line program that can be adapted for a virtual format which includes board approved on-line courses facilitated by highly qualified teachers
- Secondary Highly Qualified teachers
- Individualized attention
- Career and College readiness
- Traditional school calendar
- 4 half day programs
- AM or PM classes 7:40-11:00 a.m. or 11:30 – 2:50 p.m.
- Counselor, Social Worker, Special Ed staff, Tutors and Supervisors on site for support
- Fast Track for 18 – 21 year olds
- Smaller classes, extra support
- Earn 8 credits in a year
- Core academics AND electives offered
- Vocational classes are available
- MiStar updated weekly
- After school enrichment
- Credit recovery
Parents: See how you student is progressing by accessing the student information system (SIS - MiStar) Parent Portal:
MiStar Parent Portal
- To obtain Pin & Password, please contact the Cambridge Office at (734) 762-8430.
We are a Blended Online/Virtual Program which includes board approved online courses facilitated with highly qualified teachers.
Cambridge High School
28901 Cambridge Garden City, MI 48135
Phone: (734) 762-8430 Fax: (734) 762-8534